Deadline: August 15 , 2012
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
Participants interested in participating at the 8th International Jordan Oncology Society Conference and presenting data can submit there abstracts here and fill the following abstract form.
Abstracts are subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee. Once accepted, a notification will be send and abstracts be published in the conference book and scheduled for poster presentation.
Few abstracts must be selected for oral presentation in multi session during the conference days. Posters and oral communications prizes are programmed.
- GI Cancer
- Esophageal Ca pros and cons of Chemo-Radiotherapy
- Role of Surgery after Chemo-Radiotherapy
- Role of Chemo-Radiotherapy in Locally Advanced Pancreatic Cancer
- Targeted Therapy For Metastatic Colo- Rectal Cancer
- Management of Metastatic Liver Disease : RFA
- Breast Cancer:
- Sentinel LN in Neoadjuvant Therapy
- Molecular Profiling in Breast Cancer
- Neoadjuvant Therapy in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer
- Overcoming Hormonal Resistance in Breast Cancer : A Real Breakthrough
- Radiological Response Assessment After Neoadjuvant Treatment in Breast Cancer
- Update to Oncoplastic Techniques
- Future Perspectives in Anti her-2 Therapy in Breast Cancer
- Radiotherapy Guidelines in Breast Cancer
- Lung Tumor:
- Impact of better histology and biopsies in treatment strategies of Lung Cancer
- New Targets for Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Early Lung Cancer Treatment Options
- Management of SCLC: New Trends
- Management of Early Prostate Cancer
- New Technologies in Radiation Oncology for Head and Neck Cancer
- Cancer Cervix Vaccination
- Management of Ovarian Cancer :New Trends
- Nursing Day Sessions:
- Quality and safety
- Nursing care for patients with cancer
- New roles in oncology nursing
- Venous access devices (VAD) for patients with cancer
Prospective and basic science abstracts are encouraged.
Abstracts must be written in English
- Use a title short and concise
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible, with city and country
- Add systematically one or more authors E Mails for correspondence
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations
- When using references, use standard and well-accepted formats
- Abstract content should be single-spaced and typed in lower case
- Abstracts shall be of original research and contain a concise statement of study aim
- Conclusions must be supported by your results and summarized within your abstract at the time of submission.
- Results “to be completed” and/or conclusions “to be discussed” are not acceptable.
- Poster format will be 1 (length) x 80cm (wide) meter.
For more information please contact us on:
E-mail address: email@example.com
Tel: +(962-6) 567 14 08 (Susan Abu Zead)
Fax No: +(962-6) 567 15 07